the Waffle Grid, an interconnecting grid which allows the user to configure the shape of their work table. Through its unique design, you can configure around a corner, as a connecting backsplash or even randomly turn up individual grids to have a smooth area amid a pocketed area. You can even see through it for angle patterns.
- Made of high impact Lexan, the surface of the 1/2-inch pockets is rounded smooth to allow your glass to glide.
- The Waffle Grids come packaged in a Single, 2-Pack, 4-Pack, 6-Pack of 11-1/4" x 11-1/4" grid sections.
- Modular design allows you to have one small surface of 11.25 inches by 11.25 inches square or a large surface of unlimited size by interconnecting many grids.
- Dimension does not get lost when adding grids.
- The tops of each of the squares are rounded smooth so objects glide easily.
- Material is of impact resistant polycarbonate plastic. (Lexan)
- See through material allows the use of a template to be placed underneath such as an angle guide. Excellent light transmission for a lightbox.
- Grids interconnect in such a way that you can flip one or more over in set-up so you could have smooth areas amid pocketed areas. This would give you an area to score small pieces.
- If you wish to store your grids, simply stack them and place in a drawer.