This all fiber, clamshell, square kiln is quick and convenient to use! No shelf is needed for this kiln, so projects can be assembled right on the floor of the kiln. With a fiber kiln, the heat is absorbed by the glass and not the kiln, allowing for MUCH faster firings and faster cool downs. The ProFusion 16 can reach full fuse temperatures in about 1.5 hours. You can fire your glass as fast as it can take the heat! Full speed ahead for your smaller pieces. This allows a glass painter or a jewelry maker to potentially get a few firings a day. This comes standard with the AF3P Orton digital 3-button controller.
- Manufacturer Model Number: AF3P ProFusion 16
- Interior Dimension: 16" length x 16" width x 5" depth
- Volts: 120volts, Amps: 15amps, Watts: 1800watts
- Receptacle: 5-15r, Requires a 20a dedicated circuit
- Kilns weight: 42lbs, Shipping weight 70lbs
- INCLUDES Adjustable Leveling Feet
- INCLUDES Kiln Wash
- INCLUDES Manual with "Fiber Fast" guideline schedules.