These kilns are built to order from the factory and have a 2-6 week timeframe.
Jen-Ken's GS Bead Annealer is truly a multi-purpose brick kiln. Use it for slumping glass, fusing glass jewelry, tiles, plates, suncatchers and for annealing glass beads!
GS Bead Annealer Key Features:
These kilns are made upon order and directly shipped by the manufacturer in FL = please allow 2-3 weeks for shipment.
- Internal dimensions are 11" wide x 4.5" deep
- Plugs into an ordinary household 120v outlet
- Reliable 6 sided brick construction
- Maximum Safe Operating Temperature is 2,000°F
- Reaches 1,500°F in just 30 minutes!
- INCLUDES Infinite Control Knob
- INCLUDES Pyrometer
- INCLUDES Base Brick
- INCLUDES Kiln Shelf
- INCLUDES Posts
- INCLUDES Peep Hole Plug
- INCLUDES Flip Door
- INCLUDES 1 lb. of Shelf Primer (kiln wash)
- INCLUDES Operation Manual
- TWO YEAR Manufacturer Warranty