Inland DB-100 Diamond Band Saw
The Inland Craft DB-100 band saw is the perfect workbench tool for cutting free-form cabochons, different shapes, organic curves, inside curves, stained glass pieces, mosaics and more. It’s also a great tool for coral fragging. This DB-100 includes a diamond band saw blade that is designed to cut material such as glass, stone, tile, ceramic, plastics, shells and live coral. Cutting curves, which is the most difficult task for any lapidary saw machine to do, is now within easy reach with the DB-100 band saw.
- Powerful, DC permanent magnet motor with built in speed control, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm.
- Five-part, spring-loaded tension system is molded into the frame and ensures proper wheel alignment, simple blade setup and perfect tracking hour after hour. The spring-loaded tension system acts like a shock absorber to protect and enhance blade life.
- Pre-assembled coolant system provides a continuous, regulated flow of clean coolant to the band saw blade, keeping your blade properly lubricated while you saw. The installed water control valve allows easy control of the water flow while you work.
- Integrated internal drain channels and drain tubes collect and funnel excess, dirty coolant away from the blade and prevent it from re-circulating throughout the saw.
- Upper drip guide is adjustable for varying material thickness.
- Frame, cover and water reservoir are molded entirely from structural-grade thermoplastic. Interior support walls are extra thick for maximum strength and durability.
- Large work surface is 9" X 10.75" and corrosion resistant.
- The molded plastic housing absorbs and deadens sawing and motor sounds for quiet operation. Plastic construction makes it extremely light weight, easy to handle and portable.
- Suitable for use as a fragging saw to cut stony corals, soft corals and live rock.
- INCLUDES 37.7" stainless steel diamond band saw blade designed for wet sawing glass, stone, semiprecious gems, tile, ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, silicon, plastics, fiberglass, fiberboard, leather, shells, and live coral
- INCLUDES Two BladeSert blade guides to support the blade at the point of sawing and to ensure the blade is tracking straight and true for maximum control and accurate cuts
- INCLUDES Leather blade wiper to help control the water spray when wet sawing with the diamond band saw blade
- INCLUDES One-year warranty (90-day warranty when used in a salt water environment)
- INCLUDES Instruction manual
- Machine dimensions: 13" L X 10" W X 18" H
- Machine weight: 10 lbs
- Saw housing construction: Structural-grade thermoplastic
- Motor type: Permanent magnet DC motor with built-in speed controller, delivering speeds up to 3,400 rpm
- Voltage: 115V or 230V/240V
- Torque: 48 oz.-in
- Work surface dimensions: 9" X 10.75"
- Blade throat depth: 4.75" (12 cm)
- Maximum cutting material thickness: 3" (7.6 cm) for rocks and minerals, 1" (2.5 cm) for solid glass slabs, 3" (8.9 cm) diameter for glass bottles
- Cutting speed: Dependent on material type and thickness, up to 12 inches/minute (30.5 cm/minute)