The Gryphon C-40 is the latest band saw from Gryphon Corporation, the company that invented the whole concept of cutting glass with a band saw over thirty years ago. The hallmarks of this new diamond saw include very fast cutting and the best reliability in the industry.
- Durable 37" long diamond coated copper blade makes intricate cuts in glass, tile and stone!
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and new blade guide above table
- INCLUDES one Standard Blade for art glass and tile cutting or one Fuser's Blade for multiple layers of fused glass and stone shaping (select below)
- Available with a 110V motor and US-style plug or 220V motor and EU-style plug (select below)
- Stainless Steel blade for coral fragging available separately
- Full One Year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA!